Anyone who meets Kristin Thompson will understand immediately that this is a woman with a strong will and a desire to succeed. She is also a “giver.” Evidenced by her patience when working with 250 dance students and 400 fitness members at K Monique’s Dance Studio. Thompson teaches a wide range of age groups, from 3-year-olds to adults and does everything from ballet to piloxing pilates! Kristin’s confidence in what she does and what she believes in has had a presence since birth. “My father, Pastor Rich Pagan, has influenced me most in my life and my career by leading through example,” says Thompson. “It has not always been easy owning a business. There were times when I wanted things to go a certain way and God has had another plan, but it has always worked out, in many circumstances for the better! Life is so much easier to live when it is done by faith.”
5 things on Kristin’s summer bucket list:
- Give birth to my healthy boy.
- Get into a nice groove as I transition into motherhood.
- Move studio locations to a bigger spot where dance and fitness classes will be
under one roof instead of two like they currently are.
- Continue to provide quality training to my students through these summer transitions.
- Try not to rip my hair out throughout the entire summer process with
all I have planned to accomplish!