A summertime favorite, this avocado tomato salad boasts the bountiful goodness of the season’s freshest veggies. It’s healthy, delicious and looks beautiful. Color yourself healthy with this recipe—it’ll be the favorite dish at your next barbecue.
Serve chilled to combat the season’s heat—and know you’re doing your body some good with healthy fats and loads of vitamins.
- 4 cups avocado, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 2 cups cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh, minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Fresh black pepper
1. Toss all ingredients; refrigerate for an hour.
2. Serve as a dip, over a bed of lettuce or just as is in a bowl. Enjoy!