Healthy, tart, full of vitamins and really only green with food coloring (yes, we added a few drops!)… Apples provide loads of antioxidants and are rich in vitamin-C. The cashew butter gives a thick consistency, so add more ice if you wish.
Remember the old adage: “An apple a day…” We say it’s a great start to your day.
▪ 1/2 cup of skim milk or soy milk (we used vanilla almond milk)
▪ 6 ounces vanilla yogurt
▪ 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
▪ 1 medium-sized Granny Smith chopped apple
▪ 2 tablespoons of cashew butter
▪ 8 ice cubes
▪ Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth